Who can benefit from Citroën Euro Pass package?
To take advantage of our Citroën Euro Pass temporary transit offer for your holiday in Europe, you must meet the following criteria:
- You live outside the European Union or in France’s overseas departments/territories (DOM-TOM).
- You hold a valid driving license that is valid and recognized in the European Union.
- You plan to stay in the European Union for a period superior to 21 days and less than 175 days over a period of 12 consecutive months*.
- You do not have a remunerated activity in a European Union member state.
If you meet all these conditions, Citroën Euro Pass is the transport solution for your next stay in Europe, regardless of your nationality!
We offer you a real alternative to the long term car rental! Anyone who meets the Temporary Transit requirements can benefit from the Citroën Euro Pass offer and travel in Europe in a brand-new vehicle between 21 and 175 days (355 days for students).
Furthermore, you have no extra expenses for additional drivers: your spouse or partner, direct ascendants and descendants. If they meet the above-mentioned requirements, they have the possibility of driving the vehicle.
The beneficiaries of Citroën TT offer are:
- European EXPATS
- INTERNS completing an internship or assignment and whose usual place of residence is outside the European Union or in France’s overseas departments/territories
- RESIDENTS of a European Union member state waiting for relocation to a state outside the European Union
- Any person whose usual place of residence is outside the European Union or in France’s overseas departments/territories and who is completing his/her national service in France