- You hold a valid driving licence.
- You live in France’s overseas departments/territories or outside the European Union.
- You have spent less than 180 days in European Union countries over the past 12 months.
- You do not have a remunerated activity in a European Union member state.
Any person satisfying Temporary Transit requirements can purchase a new vehicle tax-free.
Euro Pass contracts run for six months maximum. The lenght of the Euro Pass contract is fixed to a maxium of 175 days for deliveries to Paris City and Orly and Roissy airports and165 days for deliveries to cities elsewhere in France and for deliveries in Europe, from the date of delivery of the car.
To be eligible, you must be :
- a TOURIST
- a RESIDENT of a European Union member state waiting for relocation to a state outside the European Union
- a STUDENT living outside European Union or in a French overseas department/territory and who is studying in France
- An INTERN completing an internship or assignment and whose usual place of residence is outside European Union or in France’s overseas departments/territories
- Any person whose usual place of residence is outside European Union or in France’s overseas departments/territories and who is completing his/her national service in France
They must also :
- Be over 21 years old.
- Have held a driving licence for more than twelve months.